SQL 2005 Enterprise Edition already installed-how to add Notif.Ser

Subject: SQL 2005 Enterprise Edition already installed-how to add Notif.Ser
From: Andy
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 06:17:02 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I have a server with MSSQL 2005 Enterprise Edition already installed.

I need to add Notification Service.

Changing the installation by Control Panel -> Install/Remove Program I tried
all options but there is no possibility.
I ask you if it is possible add it only leaving for a new installation or if
it is possible to launch a setup by the CD and how.

I'm not expert on this component but I need it for Ms Dynamics NAV 5.0.

Thank you very much