Stuck learning SQL-NS

Subject: Stuck learning SQL-NS
From: Peruukki
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:22:05 -0000
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi guys, I am completely new to Notification Services and I was having
a look at the example given in msdn2 and in the Microsoft book
"Microsoft SQL 2005 NS" but I got problems to understand errors given
in Event Viewer.
After one day I was able to let the istance respond to the event, but
now no notification is produced; in Event Viewer, I got this error
message

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   NotificationServices
Event Category: None
Event ID:       4045
Date:           23/08/2007
Time:           14.47.27
User:           N/A
Computer:       TO2VMS01
EventParameters:
  Application Name: SongAlerts
  Quantum ID: 107
  Rule Firing ID: 8
  Rule Name: MatchNewSongsByArtist
  Notification Throttle: 1000
  Event Class ID: 1
  Subscription Class ID: 1
  Rule ID: 2
  Rule Action: SELECT dbo.NewSongNotify(
                                subscriptions.SubscriberId,
                                N'DefaultDevice',
                                N'en-US',
                                songs.SongTitle,
                                songs.ArtistName,
                                songs.AlbumTitle,
                                songs.GenreName)
                        FROM    SongAdded events
                                JOIN MusicStore..SongDetails songs ON
events.SongId = songs.SongId
                                JOIN NewSongByArtist subscriptions ON
subscriptions.ArtistName = songs.ArtistName
  Stored Procedure Name: [dbo].[NSFire2]

SqlServerError:
  Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider
  Number: 4121
  State: 1
  Class: 16
  Server: TO2VMS01
  Message: Cannot find either column "dbo" or the user-defined
function or aggregate "dbo.NewSongNotify", or the name is ambiguous.
  Procedure: NSFireDeveloperDefined2
  Line Number: 6

function or aggregate "dbo.NewSongNotify", or the name is ambiguous.
InstanceName: MusicStore
ApplicationName: SongAlerts
Component: Generator

In fact I have got no column called dbo.NewSongNotify in the views but
I don't know if it is possible that this table can be created at run-
time.

Someone can figure out where I am wrong? BTW, have you any suggestions
on free materila for newbies?

Thanks

Mauro