Re: Event View does not return Events while NSEvent Table has rows

Subject: Re: Event View does not return Events while NSEvent Table has rows
From: TechJunkie
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:31:41 -0000
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Thanks a lot Joe.
Can you please throw some light on the quantum data and its impact,
this seems to be a arcane area for some of us.
We are used to using the default settings for the qunatum data as per
the samples from Microsoft.
Here are my match rules.

<EventClasses>
<EventClass>
      <EventClassName>TSAlert</EventClassName>
      <Schema>
        <Field>
          <FieldName>Group_size</FieldName>
          <FieldType>int</FieldType>
        </Field>
        <Field>
          <FieldName>request_Group_size</FieldName>
          <FieldType>int</FieldType>
        </Field>
        <Field>
          <FieldName>scheduler_ID</FieldName>
          <FieldType>numeric(18,0)</FieldType>
        </Field>
      </Schema>
    </EventClass>
</EventClasses>

<SubscriptionClasses>
<SubscriptionClass>
      <SubscriptionClassName>GroupSizeAlerts_Subscription</
SubscriptionClassName>
      <Schema>
        <Field>
          <FieldName>DeviceName</FieldName>
          <FieldType>varchar(255)</FieldType>
        </Field>
        <Field>
          <FieldName>SubscriberLocale</FieldName>
          <FieldType>varchar(10)</FieldType>
        </Field>
        <Field>
          <FieldName>Group_size</FieldName>
          <FieldType>int</FieldType>
        </Field>
        <Field>
          <FieldName>request_Group_size</FieldName>
          <FieldType>int</FieldType>
        </Field>
        <Field>
          <FieldName>scheduler_ID</FieldName>
          <FieldType>numeric(18,0)</FieldType>
        </Field>
      </Schema>
      <EventRules>
        <EventRule>
          <RuleName>GroupSize_AlertsEventRule</RuleName>
          <Action>
            INSERT INTO [NSApplicationNameDB].[dbo].
[GroupSize_AlertsNotifier] ([SubscriberId],[DeviceName],
[SubscriberLocale],[Group_size],[request_Group_size],[scheduler_ID])
SELECT S.[SubscriberId],S.[DeviceName],S.[SubscriberLocale],E.
[Group_size],E.[request_Group_size],E.[scheduler_ID] FROM
[NSApplicationNameDB].[dbo].[TSAlert] E, [NSApplicationNameDB].[dbo].
[GroupSizeAlerts_Subscription] S where E.[scheduler_ID] = S.
[scheduler_ID]
          </Action>
          <EventClassName>TSAlert</EventClassName>
        </EventRule>
      </EventRules>
    </SubscriptionClass>
</SubscriptionClasses>