Re: DeliveryStatusCode = 0

Subject: Re: DeliveryStatusCode = 0
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 07:56:06 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi lotek -

a DeliveryStatusCode of 0 means that the distributor never attempted
to deliver the notification. This could be because the devicename in the
notification table is incorrect. It could also be that an incorrect
delivery channel was specified for that notification.

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

Get up to speed quickly with SQLNS