Re: Workable solution for custom subscriptions/subscribers?

From: Joe Webb
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 09:07:05 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Although it may indeed work, I'd be reluctant to implement it that
way. SSNS manifests views over tables during processing to improve its
efficiency. By creating one subscriber and subscription, that
processing may or may not do exactly what you intend.

You may want to consider creating a very simple subscriber in SSNS for
each person and then you can join to your external database to get
other information in your match rule, etc.

HTH...

Joe

--
Joe Webb