Re: Custom content formatter which extends the XSLT formatter

Subject: Re: Custom content formatter which extends the XSLT formatter
From: Joe Webb
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 08:57:35 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I haven't tried exactly what you're describing, but I've been
considering do exactly that for one of my clients.

In the past, rather than subclassing I've called the XSLT
programmatically. Not sure if this will help you or not, but FWIW here
is the code I used:

{
TextReader textReader = new StringReader(this.GetXmlString(uid, pwd));
XmlTextReader xmlTextReader = new XmlTextReader(textReader);
XPathDocument xPathDocument = new XPathDocument(xmlTextReader);

string fileName = ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["XsltPath"];
XslTransform xslt = new XslTransform();
xslt.Load(fileName);

StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
TextWriter tw = new StringWriter(sb);