custom content formatter

Subject: custom content formatter
Date: 12 Dec 2006 11:58:31 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi!

Is there a way to access the SubscriptionId, SubscriberId and
DeviceName fields inside a class for a custom content formatter?

I need to personalize the email depending on the SubscriberId (I will
retrieve Subscriber's info from a Db table) and I also need to format
the message depending on the SubscriptionId - so diff. subscription's
can have a diff. format (again retrieved from DB tables based on
SubscriptionId)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
DK