Re: Error to install SQLMail

Subject: Re: Error to install SQLMail
From: Joe Webb
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:32:53 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi -

You'll likely receive more responses from another newsgroup as this
one is dedicated to Notifications Services. Try the
Microsoft.public.sqlserver.server group.

In the meantime, here are a couple of links that may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/263556

Also, when you say you've configured Outlook, I'm assuming you did it
while logged on as the account that sql server uses to run?

HTH...

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP