Re: NS with Remote DB Server?

Subject: Re: NS with Remote DB Server?
From: tarpan
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:21:02 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Joe,

First of all, thank you for the responce. You are the best! :-)

Well, I have read the links you sent. It's wrong. I should not change the
application user just because one page of the application sometimes accesses
another server. If the page needs special access, it should be able to
provide special user credentials. That's it.

It seems like a very standard setup: Web-server and SQL-server are separate
PCs. I don't understand why I can not configure standard SQL Server feature
for the standard setup. %-(