Re: Disabled subscriptions still send messages....Help!

Date: 19 Oct 2006 12:15:44 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
You know what Joe - I got 3/4 of the way through a lengthy email to you
explaining the issue, and in the process I've found the
problem....might be difficult to explain.

Basically - I've got a pair of subscription classes that are sort of
married together.  When a certain data condition is triggered,....the
procedure
a) disables subscription #1
b) inserts an event for subscription #2, which notifies the user

...bascially to let the user know, hey this subscription (#1) has now
been disabled.  So my problem was, though - subscription #2 was never
disabled.  So then my tester was receiving the same email each day
saying that subscription #1 had been disabled.

I'd like to still disable #2, but I can't do it in the same procedure,
b/c my notification engine hasn't picked up the subscription #2 event
yet.

Confused yet?