Re: Intermittent email problem

Subject: Re: Intermittent email problem
From: "Warren Brunk"
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:12:50 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Whenever I see something intermittently stop working I think tend to think
its Antivirus software.
If your antivirus is scanning the CDONTS.ddl at the same time as that SQL
Server is trying to access it to send the email then you might get an error.
The same thing happens when norton scans web.config files and causes a
recycle in worker threads and ruins your asp.net sessions.

It could be a long shot, but it might be worth exluding that file from your
virus scans.

thanks,

--
/*