Re: Disabled subscriptions still send messages....Help!

Date: 28 Sep 2006 12:13:36 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Correct - in my match rule, I'm using views only....

INSERT INTO Notification<NotificationClass>(SubscriberId,
                          DeviceName, SubscriberLocale, ID, blah, blah)
 SELECT s.SubscriberId, s.DeviceName, s.SubscriberLocale,
                          n.ID, n.blah, n.blah
FROM Event<EventClass> n, Subscription<SubscriptionClass> s
                          WHERE n.ID = s.ID

One thing I'm confused about now - there are two sets of views - one
set are just named what I named the class names in my ADF.  I'm using
these to insert the views.  Then there's another set that are prefixed
with NS.  The NS view is the one I'm updating to be disabled in the
application.  Any ideas?