Subscriber Schedules

Subject: Subscriber Schedules
From: "tafpin"
Date: 7 Sep 2006 11:37:26 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I configured an NS application some time ago. I am trying to expand the
functionality to allow subscribers to be able to specify which days and
times they should receive alerts. I am a little confused with the
ScheduleRecurrence and schedulestart properties of the subscription
class in that I get an error when attempting to add a
ScheduleRecurrence and/or schedulestart to it. "You cannot set a
schedule for a subscription class that has no timed subscription
rules". Am I correct in assuming that this is the correct place to add
a schedule that will be different for each subscriber's subscriptions?

thanks