Re: Subscriber Schedules

Subject: Re: Subscriber Schedules
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 05:47:17 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Before you can schedule a subscription, it has to have scheduled rules
defined (ADF) so the generator can match the events to the
subscriptions to produce notifications.

Once that is done, you can use the subscription management application
to set the schedule.

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

Get up to speed quickly with SQLNS