Re: Service Broker question

Subject: Re: Service Broker question
From: "Remus Rusanu [MSFT]"
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 08:27:10 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs, microsoft.public.sqlserver.servicebroker
There is a Service Broker newsgroup at
microsoft.public.sqlserver.servicebroker and a Service Broker forum at
http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/showforum.aspx?forumid=91&siteid=1

Yes, it is possible that an application to have bugs and create
conversations that stuck forever. But the dba has means at its disposal to
clean up such stuck conversations. The fix is, of course, to fic the
application.

HTH,
~ Remus Rusanu

SQL Service Broker