Flight Sample Debate

Subject: Flight Sample Debate
From: "Bishoy George"
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 02:16:28 +0300
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi All,

I found the Flight Sample Description at
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms160946(d=ide).aspx .
I installed the file     SQLServerSamples.msi     which is in C:\Program
Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Samples    by default.

I followed the steps strictly.

Every thing was OK except:
- I didn't have any response in the Notifications folder which by default
resides in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Samples\Notification
Services\Flight
- I didn't understand what happened exactly

So:
- What are the probable causes of not getting a result?
- I want some documentation about what happens in the example.

Thanks in advance,
Bishoy