Re: Multiple Subscriptions to the Same Field Type

From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 06:11:55 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I'm assuming the events, subscriptions, etc are the same for the
clients?

If so, could you combine the data into one table (replication, etc)
using and clientid column to indicate where it came from and then use
that as part of your matching rule? When the subscriber signs up, they
could either select it themselves or have the subscription management
app do it for them behind the scenes.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb