Re: Problem debugging in Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005

Subject: Re: Problem debugging in Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005
From: "InvalidLastName"
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:00:31 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Any update on this?
I was able to debug the SQLNS application in VS.NET 2005 with "-a" switch. But I got same error when I ran the application -a switch after deployed it to our testing server ( I was trying to identify why the service won't start after applying sp1 and no error logged in the event log, see my other post for details )