Re: Flight Sample Debate

Subject: Re: Flight Sample Debate
From: "Bishoy George"
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:25:52 +0300
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
1- That all what is found in Event Viewer:

Event Type: Information
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7035
Date:  8/11/2006
Time:  6:13:43 PM
User:  BISHOYLAPTOP\Bishoy
Computer: BISHOYLAPTOP
The NS$FlightInstance service was successfully sent a start control.

2- What is Verbose login

3- I want documentation source about that Flight Sample.

Thank you.
Bishoy

news:[email protected]