Re: Examples Study Source

Subject: Re: Examples Study Source
From: Joe Webb
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 07:23:57 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I'd defiinitely suggest going through the walkthrough example included
in BOL as a good starting point. Additionally, examining the other
sample apps included in would be beneficial.

Beyond that, Shyam Pather has a book on the subject that is really
quite comprehensive. I've got one out there as well; mine is designed
to get you up to speed on SQLNS very quickly.

As for other resources, I haven't found anything specifically devoted
to SQLNS, only a few article here and there on the subject - some on
MSND, some on blogs, some on community sites.

I regularly blog on the topic (www.sqlns.com) and occasionally write
articles for SQL Server Central and Red-Gate's Simple-Talk sites.

Hope this helps.

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP