Re: Flight Sample Debate

Subject: Re: Flight Sample Debate
From: Joe Webb
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:16:11 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Here's an article that discusses code signing and strong names.

I don't have the Flight sample in front of me right now, but if memory
serves: the FlieNotifications.txt is the notification for the File
delivery channel. That delivery channel is often used while developing
an application. It allows you to test your match rules, etc, while not
really worrying about configuring a specific delivery channel (ie
SMTP) that may be more complex than simply writing to a file in a

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

Get up to speed quickly with SQLNS