Re: Flight Sample Debate

Subject: Re: Flight Sample Debate
From: "Bishoy George"
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:07:40 +0300
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I found where was the error.
The error was: there should be one strong name key for both the
AddSubscribers and AddSubscription projects.
The signing for both projects is ..\..\..\SampleKey.snk which I could never
make myself.

Now I have the following questions or inquires:
1- I want some documentations about what happened in that example.
2- How to sign a project to present key in above folder like
..\..\..\SampleKey.snk (because browse button copy the key to the project
folder)?
3- What is the output meaning in the Notifications folder which is
FileNotifications.txt file?

Many Thanks and Best Regards.
Bishoy

news:[email protected]