Re: 64-bit

Subject: Re: 64-bit
From: Joe Webb
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 06:15:07 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
In SQL Server 2000, SQL Mail depends on the following extended stored
procedures, which are not supported in the 64-bit world.

xp_startmail
xp_stopmail
xp_sendmail
xp_readmail
xp_deletemail
xp_findnextmsg
sp_processmail

I don't know off hand of a good workaround for this.

SQL Agent Mail is supported on the 64-bit platform, BTW.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP