Re: Trigger Stored Proc on Delete from Subscription Class Table

From: Joe Webb
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:25:07 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I tend to shy away from making changes to the SSNS tables, such as
adding a trigger. It just makes updates and upgrades a little more
complex.

So, as a result I usually create a job that I can execute periodically
to do whatever chron table clean up that may be needed in my SSNS app.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP