Where are SSNS's dates coming from?

Subject: Where are SSNS's dates coming from?
From: matt roberts
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:53:06 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi,

I'm a little confused as to where SSNS gets its date information. If I connect to my SSNS database on my database server (local), and type "Select GETDATE()", I get the correct current date.
But, the date information entered in SSNS tables is always offset by an hour.
So for example if I "Select * from NSEventBatchView" then it tells me that
all my recent event submissions were made an hour ago (I'm looking at the
StartCollectionTime there).
Does anyone know what I need to do to set this? Is it an instance config
setting somewhere or something to do with my database or database server
setup?
Thanks in advance,

Matt