Re: Where are SSNS's dates coming from?

Subject: Re: Where are SSNS's dates coming from?
From: ramadu
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:14:46 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
The SSNS dates are UTC dates.

- ramadu

I'm a little confused as to where SSNS gets its date information. If I connect to my SSNS database on my database server (local), and type "Select GETDATE()", I get the correct current date.
But, the date information entered in SSNS tables is always offset by an
hour. So for example if I "Select * from NSEventBatchView" then it tells
me that all my recent event submissions were made an hour ago (I'm
looking at the StartCollectionTime there).
Does anyone know what I need to do to set this? Is it an instance config
setting somewhere or something to do with my database or database server
Thanks in advance,