Multi Server Deployment Scenario - What Port Does NS windows service use

Subject: Multi Server Deployment Scenario - What Port Does NS windows service use for communication?
From: "sudhakar"
Date: 10 May 2006 18:52:02 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hello All,

I am having a multi-server deployment scenario. my DB Server will
reside in our domain and would run the NS instance windows service . In
other words, my DB server is behind a firewall. Our Web server would be
outside this domain. the web server would host the subscription
management UI. The web server needs to communicate with the DB server
hosting NS.

The question is, which port does the NS windows service use to
communicate? How do we check this? we  need to open up this port on DB
server for web server to communicate?

regards,
Sudhakar