Re: monitor sql backups

Subject: Re: monitor sql backups
From: Joe Webb
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 06:11:38 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
SSNS is probably a bit of an overkill for this scenario.

I'd probably look at scheduling a simple little VBScript that checks
the date/time stamp on the backup files and emails it to you if
somethings amiss.

Try here:
http://cwashington.netreach.net/depo/default.asp?topic=repository&ScriptType=vbscript&SubType=Messaging
HTH...