Re: SMTP delivery channel

Subject: Re: SMTP delivery channel
From: Joe Webb
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:30:45 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Andy -

You can send mail to any SMTP server to which you have access. You
cannot, however, specify login information with the built-in SMTP
protocol. Are you fully qualifying the mail server name?

You can turn on verbose logging to get additional information in the
event log. For more info on how configure the logging
levels, set
in BOL.

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP