Re: SMTP delivery channel

Subject: Re: SMTP delivery channel
From: Joe Webb
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 06:14:00 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Andy - You may want to try sending to the local IIS to make sure
everything else is flowing as expected. Turn on verbose logging to see
if there is any indication in the event log. And check the statuses
and service account permissions as Kate suggested. I've blogged about
what the status numbers mean here.
http://sqlns.blogspot.com/2006/03/sqlns-status-codes.html

HTH...

--