Event Not Being Added To Rule and Event Table

Subject: Event Not Being Added To Rule and Event Table
Date: 6 Apr 2006 07:44:47 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hello,
           I'm new to NS and I'm trying to do a test project. I seem to
have everything working but I saw I didn't I have any events defined in
my ADF file so I'm trying to add one now. I have subscibers and
subscriptions, at least there in the table.

I scaled down the event to try to get something to work but no luck.
Here is the event I'm trying to add

<EventRules>
   <EventRule>
      <RuleName>TempAccessRule</RuleName>
      <Action>
         SELECT S.SubscriberId, S.DeviceName, S.SubLocale, E.User,
E.EmailDate
                FROM TempAccess E, TemporaryAccessSubscription S
                WHERE S.User = E.User
        </Action>
   </EventRule>
</EventRules>

Being a new user I know there may be another file I need to coordinate
with this but I'm not sure which file it would be.

TIA,
Clank