Re: Trapping errors in Event subscription rule

From: "sudhakar"
Date: 29 Apr 2006 07:15:05 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi All,

Got it resolved !!

Problem was with the firing of the subscription rules. I have multiple
event classes, but have only 1 subscription rule. I tied the rule to
one of the event classes. So the rule was firing only when I have new
data entering that event class.

To overcome this, I created a dummy event class and tied the event rule
to this class and inserting a dummy record into this class every time I
run my event generation logic.

regards
sudhakar