Re: Mulitple device addresses for single delivery channel

Subject: Re: Mulitple device addresses for single delivery channel
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 06:38:25 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Mana -

For the example you provided - gmail vs yahoo - I agree with Kate, 2
subscriptions for one subscriber would work.

For another somewhat similar scenario, such as some notifications
going to a subscriber's gmail account while others go to his cell
phone, different formatting is required for each device. For that
situation you can use the XSLT directory structure to format the
notification differently based on devicename.

For more information, check out:
ms-help://MS.SQLCC.v9/MS.SQLSVR.v9.en/sqlntsv9/html/4be5579e-9e88-4693-a66e-e3dc6dfec375.htm

HTH...

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP