Re: Various questions....updating instance, vacuuming, and emails....

Subject: Re: Various questions....updating instance, vacuuming, and emails....
From: "CoreyB"
Date: 27 Mar 2006 13:49:35 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Back to the top here - for anyone who has some answers to these
questions.  I found the answer to #1.  When you update an application,
if you make a change to the subscriptionclasses those tables are
recreated, and the old data is stored in:  NS<subscriptionclass>Old (
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-US/library/ms171329(SQL.90).aspx ).

Does anyone have the answers to the other questions?