Re: looking for book suggestion

Subject: Re: looking for book suggestion
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 06:59:29 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Jake -

No, I've never configured a SQLNS system to use faxes for delivery.
I've consulted in a shop where they used FaxMaker to send bulk faxes
to various recipients. They seems to like it, but I didn't really have
any insight into that area.

I cannot imagine that calling a faxing API from a custom delivery
protocol would be very difficult.

Maybe someone else can offer more specific insight here.

HTH...

Joe

--
Joe Webb