Re: DeliveryStatusCode Values

Subject: Re: DeliveryStatusCode Values
From: Joe Webb
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 06:44:26 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi -

You can run the following queries in the application database to get
some descriptive information about the status codes used in SQLNS.

SELECT * FROM dbo.NSDistributorWorkItemStatusCodes

SELECT * FROM dbo.NSNotificationBatchesStatusCodes

SELECT * FROM dbo.NSNotificationDeliveryStatusCodes

SELECT * FROM dbo.NSQuantumStatusCodes

SELECT * FROM dbo.NSRuleFiringStatusCodes

SELECT * FROM dbo.NSVacuumProcReturnCodes

HTH...

Joe

--
Joe Webb