Re: Looking to subscribe "roles" rather than "users"

From: Joe Webb
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 13:43:58 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Matt -

Thanks for the kind words regarding a previous post of mine!   :)

CoreyB's suggestion of creating an Exchange distribution list for your
roles would be the easiest solution to implement. That way the
subscriber and associated subscriptions would accurately reflect what
you want to have happen.

Will that work for you?

HTH...

--