Re: Specifying ad-hoc subscribers from my client application?

Subject: Re: Specifying ad-hoc subscribers from my client application?
From: "Matt"
Date: 1 Mar 2006 12:38:23 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Thanks for the advice, thats a great help.

Perhaps I should use SSNS for the more generic event notification only,
and leave the kind of ad-hoc notifications down to my application to
handle. As you said, i'm trying to get SSNS to do something other than
it was designed for, and thats not necesseraly a good thing (and it
doesn't make my life as a developer much easier to boot).

Thanks again :)