Re: Multiple servers for same Deliverychannel and protocol?

Subject: Re: Multiple servers for same Deliverychannel and protocol?
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 07:16:51 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Again, stretching the bounds of my knowledge here, but I think the
display name is part of the internet header. Something like:
"Webb, Joe" <[email protected]>

I don't know of a way to directly manipluate the header information
from within SQLNS without creating a custom delivery protocol.

You can try supplying the To field as I have described above - I
haven't tried it myself (and I don't have a good testbed in front of
me right now). I don't hold out a lot of hope that it'll work,  but
who knows, maybe it'll go through.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb