Re: Looking to subscribe "roles" rather than "users"

From: matt roberts
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:22:06 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hello Sprocket,

I've not got there yet, but theres a really good example in Shyams book for custom delivery protocols. Theres some info on msdn too, e.g.:

Good luck!

It really looks like a good idea with both dummy subscription and to
do the db lookup in the custom delivery protocol, but do you have an
example of how to do it? I`m not experienced with the custom protocol
and need some tips to implement the solution for notifications to role