Subscription Fields - Multiple values...

From: matt roberts
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:40:10 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi,

Is it possible to have subscription fields that hold "multiple values". I want to allow subscriptions for "records" of a certain category, but I need to let my subscriber choose one or more categories. Is this supported in SSNS? They may even choose not to filter the category (in which case they want all record notifications regardless of the category).... is it possible?
Thanks

Matt