Re: Various questions....updating instance, vacuuming, and emails....

Subject: Re: Various questions....updating instance, vacuuming, and emails....
Date: 3 Mar 2006 06:29:36 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
One more question.....

If a subscriber is disabled (select enabled from nssubscriberview = 0)
but their subscriptions are Enabled (select enabled from
NS<subscriptionclass>View = 'Enabled'), what happens?  They get no
emails?  I'm trying to figure out if I disable a subscriber do I need
to also go disable all their subscriptions as well manually, or does NS
just skip over any subscribers that are disabled and pay no attention
to their subscriptions?