Re: Various questions....updating instance, vacuuming, and emails....

Subject: Re: Various questions....updating instance, vacuuming, and emails....
From: Joe Webb
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 06:35:40 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
1. Answered by CoreyB.

2.  Check out the following elements of the ADF.

3. I typically do since I use the email address (device address) as a
way to uniquely identify my subscribers.

4. According to BOL:
The Enabled field is used to enable or disable a subscriber within the
Notification Services system. When the Enabled status is true, the
subscriber is active, and the subscriber's subscriptions can generate
notifications. When the Enabled status is false, the subscriber is
inactive and the subscriber's subscriptions will not generate

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

Get up to speed quickly with SQLNS