Re: Condition Actions

Subject: Re: Condition Actions
From: Joe Webb
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:26:27 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Mana -

You can change the default database for a user at any time.

After your NS database is create (or after you create your instance if
you are using an existing database), you can make use of database
roles provided SQLNS. Using roles such as NSRunService,
NSSubscriberAdmin, etc, make considering security much easier.

Check out
ms-help://MS.SQLCC.v9/MS.SQLSVR.v9.en/sqlntsv9/html/5a70a24c-25cf-4b77-a3a3-1cdf696d9262.htm
for more information on the roles.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb