Re: nscontrol register - error....help!!

Subject: Re: nscontrol register - error....help!!
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 07:37:30 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
The Subscription Management Application (SMA) must be able to login to
the SQL Server database and have sufficient permissions to manipulate
the subscriber and subscription data. The easiest way to do this is to
use the NSSubscriberAdmin database role that's available in the NS
database.

Since your SMA and database are in different domains, you'll likely
need to use SQL Server security rather than Windows integrated
authentication.

Have a look at this BOL link.
ms-help://MS.SQLCC.v9/MS.SQLSVR.v9.en/sqlntsv9/html/6d944fa4-f8eb-44ab-bd80-7c33ef90c9bc.htm
HTH...

Joe

--
Joe Webb