Re: API or stored procedures....which is better

Subject: Re: API or stored procedures....which is better
From: Joe Webb
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 05:33:41 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
The new views are great for developing and testing; I don't see a
reason why you could not use them in a production environment, too. We
do still have the API so use whichever makes the most sense for what
you're doing.

If I'm developing a Subscription Management Application using ASP.NET,
I'll likely choose the API. If I'm creating new subscribers from a CRM
package, I'd likely choose the views.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb