Re: Unable to cast COM object of type 'SqlXmlBulkLoad.SQLXMLBulkLoadClas

Subject: Re: Unable to cast COM object of type 'SqlXmlBulkLoad.SQLXMLBulkLoadClass'
From: Joe Webb
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 08:10:42 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Gary -

First off, thanks for buying the book. I hope you find it worthwhile!

As you've already discovered, SQLNS v2.0 SP1 works with v1.1 of the
.net framework and SQL Server 2000. SQLNS 2005 uses v2.0 of the .net
framework and SQL Server 2005.

What version(s) and editions of SQL Server do you have installed? And
what version(s) of the .net framework do you have installed?

Thanks!

Joe

--
Joe Webb