SQL-NS 2005 Book

Subject: SQL-NS 2005 Book
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:09:58 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Folks,
I want to let everyone know that the 2005 update to my Notification Services
book is now available for order. You can get it from
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0672327791/.

This book has been completely updated for the 2005 release:
- All source code examples are now designed to work with the 2005
programming model and tools
- New chapters have been added to cover the new 2005 features (such as the
NMO API, Hostable Execution Engine, and User-Defined Matching Logic)

I hope you find this useful. As always, I appreciate receiving any feedback
you may have.
Thanks
-shyam
--