Question about event generation on insert/update/delete

Subject: Question about event generation on insert/update/delete
From: "Franz"
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 04:59:02 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi all,

I've got some questions about using the Notification Services with Sql
Server 2000.
The problem is that I've to notify a remote Application about changes
(insert, update, delete) in a certain set of database-tables via network.

As far as I know, I've to use/implement IDeliveryProtocol:
In the Initialize-Method I create the connection to the remote host.
In DeliverNotification I'll send the name of the change table and the
performed operation.
In the Close-Method I close the Connection.

But how do I have to define the events and the tables to get notifications
about?

I've checked the corresponding samples, but they do not help me any further.

Thanx in advance

Franz