Re: NS Logic for Enabled Users

Subject: Re: NS Logic for Enabled Users
From: "Vince Sefcik"
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 07:19:10 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I just ran into this same issue.  After converting a version 2.0 application
to SQL Server 2005, I imported a list of subscribers and subscriptions
(using the 2005 API).  I set Enabled to False for all Subscribers except one
(my account), yet three others received notifications.

The instance table NSSubscribers column has a datetime setting of 1/3/2006
6:19 PM with Enabled = False for all Subscribers except me, yet the
application table NS...Notifications has entires for those who received
notifications and column SentTime has a datetime of 1/4/2006 11:01 AM.  This
is a scheduled notification.

news:[email protected]